Monday, October 20, 2008

Where's my head at?

I'm at school right now and my head is killing me. We had to leave the house and 6:50 am so that my brother could get here on time. Urgh. And I think I'm going through blindness spells. My eyes are that tired. I'm sure that I would go completely blind if I stepped into the sunlight. Apparently occasional deafness runs on my dad's side of the family (well, for the men anyways. Not sure about girls. I'm one of two girls in 5 generations!)

Money worries

I've decided that I need to find a way to make a lot of money with minimal efforts. So far my solutions are winning the lottery and robbing a bank, both of which seem rather unlikely. I guess doing minimal work isn't too bad. I'll see if anyone will pay me to write for them. What's the word? Copy writing? Something like that. I'll look it up when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.