Thursday, October 16, 2008

I just want back in your head...
Okay, these songs have been in my head all day. Check them out on Youtube. I'm sure that, just like virtually every other song, you'll find them there.
  • Womanizer - Britney Spears

I hated the song at first but, after hearing it again and seeing the smoking hot music video, I was addicted. It's fun, it's up tempo, and I guess it has a good message? Don't believe me? Yeah, I guess I wouldn't either.

  • Teenage Kicks - Nouvelle Vague

A great cover. I love the bossa-nova/new wave sound that this band produces. They're CDs are constantly in rotation on my CD player or my iPod. I hop that they come up with another album soon.

  • The Creeps (Get on the Dancefloor) - [The] Freaks

A girl that I got to know really well when I was in Spain got me hooked on this song. It's a great song to dance to in the mirror to.

  • Back In Your Head - Tegan and Sara

I have no idea why this is in my head. There's just one line that keeps playing over and over again in my head: I'm not unfaithful but I'll stray. Classic.

Will sing for shoes!
Okay, I know they're way out of my budget, but I was on the Saks website and could not resist gawking at these beautiful Louboutins. So as the title says, I'll sing you a pretty little song if you'll give me a pair of these in return!

As you can see, I have a thing for black footwear. I think that, ultimately, a well-made, gorgeous black shoe is the ultimate accessory. Why? Well firstly, black goes with everything. Secondly, a simple black shoe is a lot easier to transition from season to season that, say, a pink, patent leather, rhinestone-encrusted pair of thigh-high boots. Or Uggs.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.