Thursday, October 23, 2008

I want you to hear me!

In about 7 hours I'll be leaving for my flight to NYC. I'm very stoked. I just finished packing my stuff, though I still have a few items in the car to shove in and a very competent camera to charge.

Everyone seems to be dressing to impress, and I can't help but hope that I can be equally stylish though somewhat differently dressed. From what I've seen on Facebook, a lot of us have very similar style. I guess there really isn't anything new under the sun...

I would posts pictures, but I don't have my camera. I'll be sure to have someone take a picture while in in NYC getting my style on (what does that even mean?).

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

My Dad has made me the happiest girl this week by finding not one, but TWO of my favourite soda pops that are typically only available in Europe: Tango Orange and Fanta de Naranja (Orange Fanta). You have no idea how much I've longed for these drinks. They're probably the most delicious sodas in the world. Canada needs to start carrying these. It's a matter of showing international tolerance and improving international relations.

Situation getting hairy...

Yesterday I went to the hair salon and let Gloria, my stylist, have her way with my hair. The result is wonderful. The front is all blond now, but doesn't look at all garish or tacky. She's an artist.

I'm really getting used to this short hair thing. It's so much easier to take care of than long hair, and allows for all sorts of experimentation. I definitely recommend going short for anyone with the right face.

...It's more the way your eyes are laughing and they glance across the great divide...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.