Monday, October 20, 2008

Take a picture, it'll last longer

So on Wednesday I'm meeting up with my friend Valerie, who just happens to be a gifted photographer. She wants to take pictures of some of my fantastic shoes. Then I need to provide her with paragraphs that explain an interesting story behind them. That should be fun. No one has weirder or cooler stories than me when it comes to shoes. God, I have done some interesting things in my shoes...


Valerie is an excellent photographer and I know that the pictures will be excellent. She's using them as part of an assignment. She's the one who took the awesome pictures that were part of my Fashion U application. She's also a great friend and so darn entertaining. A lovely girl, really. 

Risky business

I need to take more risks. I need to get out there and do some crazy things before I'm too old to do so without pulling a hernia. I'm not sure what. Hopefully it'll come to me. 

Wednesday 

Wednesday is half-day at my school, so I finish at about 10 am. I think I'll do some baking that day. Brownies...always a delightful experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.