Sunday, March 1, 2009

DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADAD

This is a beautiful picture of Zurich, Switzerland: home of the Dada movement, and one of the cities that I hope to visit during my Epic European Adventure this summer.

According to www.coolcapitals.com, it's a pretty hip place to be. In fact, since the early 1900s, Zurich has been a significant hub for intellectuals and creative types looking to pursue discussion and thought. Unfortunately, it hasn't been a hub for fashion designers and fashionistas, but I can see past that. It's the history that I'm there for.

How else can I some up my feelings about Zurich? It is only fitting that I do so in a Dada-inspired poem.

Ahem:

Tall buildings of
Broken porcelain
Conversation hearts munching
Seedy cafes
The best
Fish in the big pot
We call
Zurich
On the telephone

Insert tongue in cheek now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.