Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fine in '09

Happy (belated) New Year!

I know I've been terribly unfaithful to thing blog and, trust me, nobody regrets it more than me. In the end, it's only my writing that suffers, and my credibility that gets questioned. I've never been one for commitments, but I'm trying.

University Update

Well, I've officially applied to university. It was tough deciding, but I narrowed my choices down to three programs: Journalism at Ryerson, Fashion Design at Ryerson, and French at Queen's. I was really considering applying to Waterloo as well, but in the end I decided that the whole "vibe" there was not for me.

Fashionista Diaries

My Ryerson portfolio has been coming along very slowly. Honestly, I had no idea how much work went into doing the simple things requested, like completing a garment or making good sketches. Like my internship over the summer, working on my portfolio has given me a greater respect for the fashion industry. Hopefully I'll get into the program and be able to learn how to do all of these things more efficiently and, ya know, better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean.